Data Requests

Information about GSC, KSC, PSU, and UNH is made available through different sources. Before submitting a data request form, please consider whether the information you need is available elsewhere. Some sources you may wish to explore:

  • The Reports & Data area of the Center for DATA website provides information on enrollment by student characteristics, college, major and degrees awarded as well as access to Common Data Sets for each institution.
  • WebIntelligence (WebI) Reporting: offers an array of reports that draw on student, admissions, HR, and finance data. WebI is available to internal users only, and most university departments have WebI users who can access the reporting area.
  • Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Data Center: IPEDS is a federal source of detailed data on U.S. colleges and universities. Data available for download on their website includes the areas of enrollment, financial aid, tuition, graduation, and completions among others.

If unable to locate the data you need, faculty and staff may use the internal request process to request services. All others can use our external request links.