Center for Data & Constituent Development Services
The Center for DATA & Constituent Development Services provides information and analysis for data-informed decision making, planning and evaluation across USNH, implements and maintains constituent development services and solutions for student recruitment and external outreach, and supports the efforts of UNH Advancement. The Center for DATA and Constituent Development Services is comprised of the following service areas:
- Institutional Research and Assessment provides data and analysis to support decision making and planning across the USNH institutions, to support assessment and accreditation, to fulfill external reporting mandates, and to provide the campus communities and the public with information about students and their outcomes.
- Reporting and Data Visualization develops and provides analysis, reporting, and data visualization solutions to meet institutional information needs; supporting Tableau and WebIntelligence applications.
- Enterprise CRM Services provides Salesforce-based technology solutions to support student recruitment efforts, current student services, and outreach with external constituents.
- Enterprise Advancement IT supports UNH Advancement by providing business intelligence services and implementing and supporting technology solutions.
USNH CyberSecurity provides leadership in establishing technology, policies, standards and practices to enhance information security for all USNH information and information technology resources.
Enterprise IT Operations and Business Systems
We provide the infrastructure to support IT services enabling teaching, learning, research, and outreach across the University System of New Hampshire along with direct support for applications used to support the day-to-day operations of the diverse business and student services units.
- Enterprise Business Applications Administration and Integration manages the business applications to support student services, HR, finance and others.
- Enterprise IT Infrastructure manages the storage, database, and compute infrastructure, the setup and administration of servers, email and collaboration services, and directory services
Help Desk & Desktop Support
- Desktop Support
- Enterprise Technology Help Desk provides a single point for all USNH community members to report issues, make inquiries and request access to technology services.
Networking & Telecommunications
USNH Networking & Telecommunications provides local and regional voice and data service for all USNH campuses. The USNH enterprise-grade infrastructure provides exceptional speed, security and reliability.
Portfolio & Project Management
- Lean Process Improvement is an approach focusing on continuous improvements, simplifying processes and innovative ideas that create great results.
- Project Management engages and assists organizations and departments across the USNH community with best practices across projects and providing project management.
Research Computing & Software Development
The Research Computing Center provides information technology (IT) support for the sponsored research community at USNH and collaborates with higher education, industry, and government to create innovative technologies designed to address important social, environmental, and economic needs.
- Research Computing Facilitation & Support works closely with USNH researchers to support all stages of the research process, including assisting with grant applications, recommending best practices for managing data, providing scientific computing support, and training users in RCC resources including high performance computing.
- Data Center Operations operates Data Centers at Durham, Keene, Plymouth, Concord and Manchester. We provide the infrastructure for all on-premises compute and storage, as well as the installation and support of High Performance Compute clusters for Research.
- Software Development is made up of web and Sharepoint developers, designers, and web content strategists and is responsible for the full lifecycle of all software development projects for USNH institutions. Services include building and hosting websites, specialized software, Microsoft Sharepoint applications and mobile applications. In addition, we provide information architecture, website training and support, consulting on search engine optimization (SEO) and analytics.
Teaching & Learning Technology
Teaching & Learning Technologies (TLT) develops, integrates, and supports enterprise-scale academic technology services. We focus on the effective application of information technology to the teaching, learning, research, and outreach efforts of each USNH institution. We foster collaborative partnerships that advance the integration of information technology in teaching and learning and provide support and access to information technology resources for faculty and students.
- Academic Application Administration and User Support implements, configures, integrates, and manages an enterprise portfolio of tools that support teaching and learning including the Canvas learning management system, Kaltura media platform, Zoom web conferencing, clicker response systems, and other USNH or campus specific technologies.
- Learning Space Technologies currently manages over 400 Classrooms and Professional Spaces across USNH. We provide equipment rental, system installation & repair, and direct support for teaching and other campus events to all members of the USNH community.
- iLearnNH is an initiative of the NH Department of Education, in conjunction with the University System of New Hampshire, whose mission is to connect teachers and students by providing a standard Learning Management System (LMS) platform for NH K-12 schools. Visit our website at: https://www.ilearnnh.org/