Enterprise Desktop Management & Business Application Support provides professional, courteous, and timely delivery of enterprise software and computer lifecycle management onsite and remotely. Our mission is to serve the students, academic faculty, staff, and the community with a secure, reliable, cost-effective computing environment.
- Computer purchasing / lifecycle management
- Student lab and cluster hardware/software deployment support
- IT Depot walk-up support for repairs and troubleshooting consultations
- Enterprise business application support, integration, and training
- Safe electronic equipment disposal (SEED) of institutional equipment
Director, Desktop Services
A single point for all USNH community members to report issues, make inquiries and request access to technology services. By engaging with the Help Desk, customers may be assured that their needs are acknowledged, classified and documented for efficient follow-up and resolution.
The ET&S Help Desk team operates 7-days a week, around the clock. Support is provided via phone, online service requests, web-forms, and walk-in support on the three residential campuses (KSC, PSU & UNH).
- Tier 1 technology support and problem resolution
- Knowledge base “How-do” documentation creation and curation
- Information gathering and triage
- Application testing and usability
- Incident Coordination and Problem Coordination
Director, Help Desk Services