The mission of the Desktop Management and Business Application Support team is to provide professional, courteous, and timely delivery of device lifecycle management and software support. To serve the academic faculty, staff, and student community with a secure computing experience while maximizing the value and use of technology by leveraging industry best practices.
Desktop Management and Business Application Support provides hardware and software support to all USNH faculty and staff. We service all Windows and Apple laptops and desktops, as well as tablets and phones.
If you need break/fix services, installation of hardware or software, virus protection and security, or device lifecycle management, please click the Request Support button at the bottom to open a ticket.
If you need emergency service, please contact the ET&S Help Desk at your local campus.
What is Desktop Management?
- Desktop Support provides remote and onsite break-fix support of staff and faculty hardware and software.
- We utilize a professional and competent service approach to PC Lifecycle Management that includes configuration guidance, imaging, setup and installation of hardware, and the upgrading and maintenance of enterprise software.
- Peripheral device integration and support of monitors, AV equipment, docking stations, phones, instruments, and printers
What is Business Application Support?
- We provide IT software services, support, and availability.
- Support includes end to end software support lifecycle management, troubleshooting, licensing, maintaining, and enhancing competency use of the enterprise software.
- We provide same same professionalism and competency that you expect from our support staff
To review, order, or for questions regarding the purchase of hardware or software, please click the button below to access our IT Depot site