The following support knowledge base articles are available to assist you with the migration from Moodle to Canvas.
- Managing Migrated Moodle Course Content in Canvas
This article provides information on managing course content from a migrated Moodle course in Canvas.
- How to Build a Canvas Course
This article describes the basic steps for building a course using the Canvas Learning Management System (LMS).
- Moodle to Canvas Feature Comparison
The article provides a run down of features in Moodle and identifies their equivalents in Canvas.
- Exporting Courses in Moodle
This article describes how to export a course in Moodle for archival purposes or to import into another LMS.
- Importing courses into Canvas
This article describes how to import Moodle or Blackboard course content into Canvas.
- How to Get Canvas support
This article provides a list of options for answering your questions about using Canvas and technical support.
- How to Integrate Zoom into Canvas
Zoom is a web-based video conferencing platform. This article discusses how to integrate Zoom into Canvas.
- Using Kaltura to Embed Video and Audio into Canvas
This article discusses how to embed video and audio into a Canvas course using Kaltura.
- How to Embed OneDrive Files into a Canvas Course
Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud-based filesharing, storage and collaboration software. This article discusses how to embed files from OneDrive into a Canvas course.
- Canvas Training Services Portal
Click on the Help link in Canvas to access a number of high-quality, self-paced courses. We recommend the Higher Education: First Day Ready learning pathway. You can also search for individual videos based on areas of interest.