It is important that USNH logos be used appropriately and appear consistently across all USNH websites, applications, social media and digital communications to properly promote the USNH brand and help users easily identify USNH institutions in the digital universe.
Purpose and audience
USNH logos are available for USNH faculty, staff and students to use on official USNH digital properties or on external websites with special permission.
Guidelines for all logos
- USNH logos may only be created by an institution’s marketing or communications department and cannot be altered in any way.
- To request the creation of a USNH logo configuration with your department or entity name, contact your institution’s marketing or communications department.
- Read the brand guidelines for logo requirements on sizing, clear space, placement and background colors:
- The use of the university seal is reserved for is for use on diplomas and other designated official university documents and may not be altered in any way. The seal may only be used with prior approval from your marketing or communications department.
- Athletic logos are reserved for use by USNH athletics departments. For permission to use an athletic logo on a website, please contact:
- USNH students, faculty and staff must request permission to use any USNH logo on external websites.
- If another logo is required on a USNH site, the standard USNH logo should be displayed prominently at the top.
For support for logos, please contact your Marketing or Communications department:
Responsibility for Content
USNH logos on Drupal USNH websites are maintained by ET&S. For non-Drupal USNH websites, proper usage of the logo is the responsibility of the site owner and must comply with all logo requirements. For external sites, site owners are responsible for getting permission in writing for using a USNH logo.
USNH logos and names on external websites
The standards around the use of USNH logos on third-party websites can be found here.
Although USNH Enterprise Technology & Services (ET&S) does not monitor or regularly review website content, it reserves the right to remove USNH logos that it considers to violate this standard.
If a logo is used inappropriately or without permission, ET&S will contact the site owner to discuss the issue and may require the logo be adjusted or removed. If the site or content owner cannot be contacted or is no longer at USNH, that content will be administered by ET&S and can be removed if deemed inaccurate or inappropriate. When content is obviously unacceptable, USNH ET&S will immediately remove the content prior to contacting the site owner. Unacceptable entries also may cause site access to be suspended.
Reports regarding inappropriate content may be sent to ET&S.