The Enterprise Technology Help Desk provides a single point for all USNH community members to report issues, make inquiries and request access to technology services. By engaging with the Help Desk, customers may be assured that their needs are acknowledged, classified and documented for efficient follow-up and resolution.
The unified Enterprise Technology Help Desk team operates 7-days a week, around the clock. Support is provided via several modalities:
- Online Service requests
- On the three residential campuses (KSC, PSU & UNH), walk-up support is also provided.
- Tier 1 technology support and problem resolution
- Creation and curation of knowledge base “How-do” documentation
- Information gathering and triage
- Application testing and usability
- Incident Coordination and Problem Coordination
Enterprise Desktop Management & Business Application Support provides professional, courteous, and timely delivery of enterprise software and computer lifecycle management onsite and remotely. Our mission is to serve the students, academic faculty, staff, and the community with a secure, reliable, cost-effective computing environment.
- End-to-end faculty and staff computer procurement/lifecycle management
- Student lab and cluster hardware/software deployment support
- IT Depot walkup support for repairs and troubleshooting consultations
- Enterprise business application support, integration, and training
- Safe electronic equipment disposal (SEED) of institutional equipment
Lean process improvement is an approach focusing on continuous improvements, simplifying processes and innovative ideas that create great results. From launching new initiatives to analyzing long-standing business practices, we're dedicated to building strong teams and processes that inspire success across all campuses within the University System of New Hampshire.
- Lean Certification Training
- Lean Mentoring Programs
- Lean Discovery Sessions
- Transformational Projects
- Lean Consulting Services
- Project Management Partnership
The Project Management Office provides strategic portfolio planning and project governance across the university system. Additionally, the PMO provides project management consulting, training, tools, processes, and artifacts needed to successfully manage strategically-aligned projects.
- Project Portfolio Planning
- IT Project Management and Governance
- Project Management training and mentoring
- Project Management tools and templates