University System of New Hampshire
System office | 5 chenell drive, suite 301, concord, NH 03301
(1) Our goal is to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, but the University System of New Hampshire makes no representations, warranties or assurances (expressed or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information.
We shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this website or from your inability to access the website. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including, but not limited to, damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our website or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the website.
(2) Some links in this website may lead to websites which are not under our control. When you visit any of those websites you will leave our website and we will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any website which is not our under control. External sites are not endorsed by us and we make no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external website.
(4) With prior written consent on behalf of the University System of New Hampshire, we hereby authorize you to copy materials published on this website for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein.
(5) This website is provided as a service to our visitors. We reserve the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(6) Waiver, Release and Limitation of Liability. You agree that neither the University System of New Hampshire, nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers, suppliers, subsidiaries, or divisions shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your use of usnh.edu and/or any subdomain of the usnh.edu domain. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against the University System of New Hampshire, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, suppliers, subsidiaries, or divisions (including but not limited to claims based upon the negligence of the University System of New Hampshire its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers, suppliers, subsidiaries, or divisions) for losses or damages you sustain in connection with your use of usnh.edu and/or any subdomain of usnh.edu.
Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, the total liability of the University System of New Hampshire, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers, suppliers, subsidiaries, and divisions, if any, for losses or damages shall not exceed the fees paid by the user for the particular information or service provided. In no event shall the University System of New Hampshire, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers, suppliers, subsidiaries, or divisions be liable to you for any losses or damages other than the amount referred to above. All other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive arising from any use of the information or other parts of usnh.edu are hereby excluded even if the University System of New Hampshire, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers, suppliers subsidiaries, or divisions have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Neither the University System of New Hampshire, nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party vendor will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to or your inability to access the site or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of the University System of New Hampshire or of any vendor providing software or services support.
(7) Copyright Information: All content of this website is owned or used with permission by the University System of New Hampshire and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
(a) Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the creator and only the copyright owner, or the owner’s legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
(b) It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
(c) The copyrights of the images and other material on this website are owned by us or the individual photographers or artists who have authorized their use on this website.
(d) Use of Other Images and Information. Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without our express permission or the express permission of the photographer, designer or artist.
(8) Severability. The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and in the event any provision hereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.