Spring Health provides personalized, convenient mental health support. With Spring Health, you and your family have access to care and resources to support you through any of life’s challenges. This confidential benefit is available at no cost to all USNH employees and their household members. Starting January 1, 2024, this benefit will replace the KEPRO Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Learn more and get started at usnh.springhealth.com or download the Spring Health mobile app. For questions or support, visit springhealth.com/support or call 1-855-629-0554 (press 2 for 24/7 crisis support). Work-Life Resource Code: USNH
Spring Health offers easy access to:
- Personalized care. Take a short online assessment to get a care plan designed just for you. Based on your immediate needs and long-term goals, recommendations might include therapy, coaching, self-guided exercises, or a combination of care options.
- Free therapy. Get support when it’s convenient for you, either virtually or in person. Appointments are available in as soon as two days, even on nights and weekends. Each member (age 6+) gets 8 therapy sessions per year at no cost.
- High-quality, diverse providers. Choose an experienced therapist you feel comfortable with. You will receive recommendations based on your needs and preferences, and you can also search for providers by specialty, gender, ethnicity, or language.
- Care for your whole family. Families need mental health support, too, and that’s why Spring Health offers fast access to providers who specialize in working with couples, families, children, and teenagers.
- Dedicated guidance and support. Your Care Navigator – a licensed clinician – will act as your personal guide to ensure you receive the best care for your needs. They can walk you through your recommendations, help you find the right therapist, and provide unlimited support.
- Self-guided wellness exercises. Get on-demand support from Moments, a library of short, self-guided exercises designed to improve your mental wellbeing. Moments can help you manage stress, calm anxiety, beat burnout, improve sleep, and be more mindful.
- Free coaching. Connect with a coach to help you reach your personal goals. Coaching can support you in personal development, health and wellness, relationships, or parenting. Each member (age 18+) gets 8 coaching sessions per year at no cost.
- Medication management. If your care plan recommends medication management, you can easily schedule a consultation with a board-certified doctor who can prescribe as needed. Up to 2 of your covered therapy sessions can be used for medication management.
- Work-life services. Need help managing life outside of work? Access expert guidance and resources to navigate legal or financial matters, child care, elder care, pet care, travel, household services, and more. Enter work-life code: usnh.
Your care with Spring Health is private and confidential. No information will be shared with USNH without your written consent, except by court order or as provided by law.