University System Policy Links
Auditing, Ethics, and Enterprise Risk Management Links
- Association of College and University Auditors (ACUA) provides many resources to auditors, including audit programs and discussion groups.
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) provides resources (publications, Internal Auditor magazine) to internal auditors.
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) provides accounting and business management information, other business specific links and Business Officer Magazine. EACUBO, the eastern subgroup of NACUBO, has information on this page.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) provides information for CPA's (certification, examination, etc.), accounting regulations affecting the profession, and certified professional education seminars.
- AuditNet provides useful accounting and auditing information on such subjects as fraud, information systems auditing, federal regulations, and much more.
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) is dedicated to centralize information technology (IT) information and guidance needs of auditors at all levels.
- Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics is dedicated to improving the quality of corporate governance, compliance and ethics. It provides a forum for understanding the compliance environment; and offers tools, resources and compliance related educational opportunities.
- The Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO) is dedicated to providing guidance to executive management and governance entities on critical aspects of organizational governance, business ethics, internal control, enterprise risk management, fraud, and financial reporting. COSO has established a common internal control model against which companies and organizations may assess their control systems.
- United Educators – is a resource for risk management publications and training.
Federal Regulation Links