To stay informed about Lean News, Training, and the Lean Summit subscribe below.
To Request Lean Services
The Enterprise Lean Team services include but are not limited to:
- Consultation to identify and define Lean processes improvement opportunities
- Identification and evaluation of areas where measurable cost and/or time savings can be achieved
- Facilitation of Lean projects
- Assistance in the development and monitoring of change/action plans
- Lean Training
- Introduction to Lean (White Belt)
- Lean Yellow Belt Certification Training
- Lean Green Belt Certification Training
- Lean Black Belt Certification Training
- Lean for Leaders
- Coaching and mentoring Lean practitioners
Tells Us About your Improvements and Savings
Submitting project results provides an opportunity for teams to share details about their effort and its impact on their customers, the campuses within the University System of New Hampshire, and the NH community. There is great value in project teams sharing achievements whether it is cost saved or avoided; new revenue realized; improved customer satisfaction; cycle time reduction; effort hours saved; new services delivered; business risk reduced; or any other opportunities.