Legitimate Email: Subject = various subjects mentioning Knack tutors
Below is one sample of a series of legitimate emails being sent from Knack - tutoring resource for students.
Email subject = Claim Your Free Tutoring or Make $[xx]/hr as a Knack Tutor!
URLs in the email have been removed
Hi [First Name],
Through our partnership with the University of New Hampshire, we’re hiring high-achieving students to become verified UNH Peer Tutors on Knack.
At Knack, we’re on a mission to ensure every student has access to quality academic support, and that starts with our incredible network of Peer Tutors.
As a Peer Tutor, you’d have the opportunity to:
- Tutor any courses in which you’ve received a B+ or better
- Control your own hours by only accepting the sessions you want
- Help fellow students in-person or online
- Get paid $12/hour
- Build crucial soft skills to jumpstart your post-UNH career
- Contribute to a rapidly growing startup supporting campuses across the country
To get started, head to <URL was removed> (log in/tracking link), and click ‘Become a Tutor’.
If you have any questions about getting set up on Knack, please feel free to reply to this email.