Benefits Open Enrollment for the 2021 plan year begins November 2 and ends November 20, 2020.
The Active Benefits Open Enrollment period is your opportunity to review and make changes to your current benefit elections. Changes made during Open Enrollment are effective January 1, 2021.
Register for a Cigna hosted overview of USNH Medical Options
Join Cigna for an overview of your Cigna Health Plan Options so you can decide which is right for you and your family. Cigna will also be sharing resources and tools available to you as a Cigna participant that can help you select a provider, assist with your emotional well-being, introduce you to virtual care and much more. A recording of the session will be posted.
- Registration link for the session on Tuesday, October 27th at 11:00am EST: Cigna 2021 Plan Discussion registration link Oct27 session (Company Name: USNH)
- Registration link for the session on Thursday, October 29th at 2:00pm EST: Cigna 2021 Plan Discussion registration link Oct29 session (Company Name: USNH)
You will receive a confirmation email from Cigna with the option to add the event to your Outlook Calendar.
2021 Open Enrollment Benefits Overview Presentation (narrated)
Communications and Resources
- Open Enrollment Cover Letter
- Open Enrollment Benefit Guide
- 2021 Benefit Changes FAQs
- How to Enroll Flyer
- Notice of Creditable Coverage
- Open Enrollment Postcard Reminder – October 2020 (mailed to home addresses 10/5/20)
- September HR Bulletin – September 2020 (distributed by Campus HR Offices via email)
Benefit Rate Sheets
- USNH Faculty and Staff - Medical
- UNH AAUP Tenure Track - Medical
- UNH Lecturers - Medical
- UNH Law Faculty - Medical
- KSCEA Faculty - Medical
- KSC Safety Officers - Medical
- KSCASA, KSCSA and KSCDSA Staff - Medical
- PSU AAUP Faculty – Medical
- PSU Non-Tenure Track Faculty - Medical