Voluntary Group Long-Term Care Insurance Program
The University System of New Hampshire voluntary group Long-Term Care insurance is underwritten by the Genworth Life Insurance Company and is designed to help protect against financial loss in the event long-term care services are needed. Long-Term Care insurance pays for services in many settings, such as at home, a nursing home, assisted living facility, and adult daycare.
- Newly hired benefits eligible faculty and staff have the opportunity to apply for coverage without medical underwriting depending on their age during the first 31 days of employment.
- After the initial enrollment period, benefits eligible faculty and staff, who are actively at work, may apply for coverage anytime with medical underwriting.
- Spouses and family members (parents, grandparents, adult children, and siblings) are also eligible to apply with medical underwriting up through age 79.
- Premiums for this benefit are paid by the faculty/staff member on an after-tax basis.
- Rates are based on the coverage option selected and age at the time of enrollment.
For more information about the coverage options available, premium costs, to request a quote or to learn how to enroll, go to the Genworth Life dedicated website or call the toll free telephone number.
Group ID: USNH
Access Code: groupltc
Customer Services: 800-416-3624