Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance
Provides income protection for total disability due to a non-occupational accident or illness for up to 26 weeks.
- Benefits begin the first day of total disability following an accident
- Benefits begin the eighth day of total disability due to an illness
- During the first six months of coverage, losses incurred for pre-existing conditions are not covered
- Benefits are paid in addition to accrued use of Vacation, Sick Leave and/or Earned Time
- For enrollment, contact your Campus Human Resources Office