457(b) Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan
- The deferred compensation plan allows individuals to set aside a portion of their salary on a tax advantaged basis
- In order to contribute to the plan, you must be an active participant in the USNH 403(b) retirement plan
- Voluntary contributions above your regular and supplemental 403(b) retirement plan are subject to plan maximums
- Investment options are available through Fidelity or TIAA
- Roth Accounts available
- Contact your Campus HR Office for a USNH Salary Reduction form.