University System of New Hampshire

457(b) Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan

  • The deferred compensation plan allows individuals to set aside a portion of their salary on a tax advantaged basis

  • In order to contribute to the plan, you must be an active participant in the USNH 403(b) retirement plan

  • Voluntary contributions above your regular and supplemental 403(b) retirement plan are subject to plan maximums

  • Investment options are available through Fidelity or TIAA

  • Roth Accounts available

  • Contact your Campus HR Office for a USNH Salary Reduction form

  • More information on USNH 457(b) Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan