- News and Updates
- Employee Links (User Login required):
- Banner HR
- Compliance & Reporting
- Wellness & EAP
- Metrics Data
- SPPC Meetings, Agendas, & Minutes
- HR Practitioners
- Internal Audit Hotline
The USNH Health & Wellness programs and services are dedicated to educating, motivating, and empowering individuals to make healthy lifestyle choices. We encourage you to visit the various sections of our Health & Wellness website for health tips and resources for everyday use. Click on any of the icons above for information, tools and resources to help you manage your health.
News, Events & Announcements
- Webinar “Staying Fit at Work”
- The 50 minute webinar will be held on Tuesday May 21st at Noon and 2PM EST. Want to Get Physical? Add exercise to your daily routine. Adding a little more exercise to your daily routine can have great health benefits: however, between duties at work and obligations at home, it’s hard to find the time. Our tools and information can help you find ways to get your heart pumping no matter how busy your schedule. As working adults, staying fit can be a challenge. Learn tips to add exercise and healthy eating to your workday. This presentation will be archived and available for future viewing via your web site below in approximately 2 weeks after the original presentation.
- Register on line for this event at your EAP web site below where there are additional resources available to your members. Your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) web site is: www.apshelplink.com and the company code is: usnh
- Tip Sheet – Exercise Anywhere
- Tip Sheet – Living Green
- Healthy Returns Program Information. Enjoy the rewards of a healthier you.
- UNH Employee Clinic Brochure
- Health & Wellness Timeline History
- View a short video depicting a healthy work/life balance via a sampling of USNH wellness programs.
- NH Hospital Scorecard – How Does your Hospital Rate?
- Healthy UNH Website
- PSU Wellness Blog
- Please note: Gift cards awarded to USNH faculty and staff are considered income and are subject to withholding, regardless of amount.
- USNH Health & Wellness Program Receives "Gold Workplace Award" from the Wellness Council of America
- NHBR's Health Innovator Award: Nancy Puglisi, USNH Director of Organization Wellness