Tuition Benefit Plan
The University System of New Hampshire offers tuition benefits to eligible employees and their dependents through the Tuition Benefit Program. Once you meet eligibility requirements, these benefits can be used to pay for courses with a USNH course identifier at any USNH Campus. For complete details regarding the program and eligibility please refer to the USNH Tuition Benefit policy.
The USNH Tuition Benefit Form must be submitted online through WISE for yourself and/or eligible dependents. To access the Tuition Form go to https://wise.unh.edu/, once logged in click on Employee Services and then select the Tuition Benefit Form. If you’d like a step-by-step guide on entering your information Tuition Benefit form online please use one of the Step-by-Step links in the section below.
Faculty and Staff Tuition Benefit Resources:
- Web Information System for Employees (WISE) login page
- Employee – Tuition Benefit Terms and Conditions
- Employee – Step-by-Step Guide to Completing the Online Tuition Benefit Form
- Dependent – Tuition Benefit Terms and Conditions
- Eligible Dependents – Step-by-Step Guide to Completing the Online Tuition Benefit Form
- Tuition Benefit Module for Employees
- Tuition Benefit Report – Semester Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuition Benefit Plan - Campus Human Resources and Business Service Center Contact Information