- News and Updates
- Employee Links (User Login required):
- Banner HR
- Compliance & Reporting
- Wellness & EAP
- Metrics Data
- SPPC Meetings, Agendas, & Minutes
- HR Practitioners
- Internal Audit Hotline
This is a voluntary service and there is no need to sign up – you are automatically *eligible through your enrollment in the USNH Harvard Pilgrim health plan. Managing health care costs is a shared responsibility between employees and employers. The new Tandem personalized healthcare shopping service enables you to make healthcare choices that could result in cash rewards to you. Here's how it works:
- Call or email Tandem if your doctor schedules you for an outpatient test or procedure such as an MRI, CT scan, or mammogram (see the Tandem website at www.tandemcare.com for a full list).
- A Tandem nurse will help you compare the cost and quality of Harvard Pilgrim providers in your area.
- If you choose a lower cost provider, Tandem will help you reschedule your appointment.
- You will receive a financial reward between $40 and $200 depending on the amount that was saved on the procedure.
- You will receive a financial reward of $20 if you are already using a low cost facility for a procedure that is at least $150 less than what other facilities in your area charge.
USNH Tandem Award Levels:
If you call Tandem and switch to a lower-cost facility, the amount of your cash reward will depend on how much you save. You will receive:
- $40 if you save between $150 and $249
- $75 if you save between $250 and $449
- $100 if you save between $450 and $649
- $150 if you save between $650 and $999
- $200 if you save $1,000 or more
Note: Rewards are taxable as income, regardless of amount, and will be subject to withholding.
For more information call toll free 866-797-4100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tandem Website www.tandemcare.com (Note: Please refer to the USNH Tandem Page for the USNH Reward Levels)
- Tandem Reminder Q & A
- Does your Family know about Tandem Care?
- Tandem New Year Reminder
- Tandem USNH Flyer
- If you're covered 100%, why should you choose lower-cost providers?
- Tandem Rewards: What are they and how do you earn them?
- Why does your health plan pay different prices to different providers for the same quality care?
Tandem Care Powerpoint Documents used in Campus Informational Sessions - Spring 2012
- USNH - Includes examples of price differences state-wide
- UNH & System Offices - Includes examples of price differences for the Seacoast, MA, and ME.
- KSC - Includes examples of price differences for the Keene area.
- PSU - To be posted.