- About USNH
- Mission & Vision
- Board of Trustees
- Meet the Trustees
- Committee Members
- Meeting Schedule
- Meeting Agendas/Minutes
- Council of Former Trustees
- Chancellor's Office
- Related Reports
- Contact USNH
MissionThe mission of the University System of New Hampshire is to serve the higher educational needs of the people of New Hampshire. The University System strives to assure the availability of appropriate higher educational opportunities to all New Hampshire people; seeks to enroll a diverse student population to enhance educational experiences; and provides programs and activities based on a commitment to excellence. Through its institutions, the University System engages in research which contributes to the welfare of humanity and provides educational resources and professional expertise which benefit the state and its people, the region and the nation.
The University System of New Hampshire is one of the smallest public university systems in the United States, but our vision is to be the very best small university system in the country. We seek to achieve this vision by:
- being truly student oriented.
- being truly committed to excellence in selected programs and services.
- being efficient and effective in the use of our resources through partnerships, both internal and external.
- being widely recognized as a valued partner to the people and communities of our state.